I never thought mixed veg parota could be so easy to make. Mixed veg parota is my all time favorite in saravana bavan . It is simply delicious. In US we get frozen parotas in Indian stores. That makes my life much more easier.
Frozen Parathas(plain flavor) - 4
Vegetables(Onion, cabbage, capsicum, carrot)
Ginger(chopped) -1/2 tsp
Garlic(chopped) - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Dhaniya powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves - for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a pan. Fry ginger garlic and onions. Fry cabbage, grated carrots and capsicum(do not over cook capsicum).
2. Add salt, chilli powder, dhaniya powder, turmeric powder. Fry for a few more minutes.
3. Pan fry the parathas and cut into pieces.
4. Mix the parathas with veges.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with raitha.