This is how I made it-
- 2 potatoes -cooked and mashed
- Slightly steamed cabbage and peas(microwave cabbage and peas with little water for 6 minutes and drain well so that there is no moisture) - 1 cup
- Grated paneer - 1/2 cup
- Chopped ginger - 1 tsp
- Chopped garlic(optional) - 1 tsp
- Chopped green chillies- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves - a handful
- Maida - 3 tbsp
- Bread crumbs made with 4-5 bread pieces
- Oil to deep fry
Mix ingredients 1 to 10 and roll into small balls and flatten them in the shape of cutlet. Heat oil in a pan. Make a thick paste of maida and water. Dry grind 4-5 bread pieces and keep it aside.
Dip each flattened ball in maida paste and roll it in bread crumbs.
Deep fry till golden brown on medium flame.
They are too tasty to resist!